Join Today $10 Discount

Friday, December 7, 2007

A Little Info

Hi Folks,

I am the GOM (grouchy old man). I live alone in Texas with my scrawny old cat named Chips.

I have become grouchier as I have gotten older. The world is not as it was in my youth. It is worse. I have become more aware of this since I have become disabled. It has become my mission to change what I can, but NOT accept what I cannot. I have little to do but sit at the computer and right wrongs.

Some of my causes involve the total lack of "customer service" in this country, the fact that our elected officials are selling our chance at prosperity to benefit their own, and the increased eroding of our constitutional rights.

I'll update this blog as I can.

For those of you of like mind, welcome aboard!

For those of you that don't know what is happening, avail yourselves of the evening news, CNN, this or many other blogs.

For those that don't care, stay out of my way.

More later, there's a poker game starting.

No comments:

Post a Comment