Join Today $10 Discount

Monday, April 14, 2008

Elitest? I think not!



Folks, I'm a poker player and as such call a spade a spade.

The opponents of Obama are calling him an "eletist". A long time ago the work would have been "uppity". His  remarks about the people of Pennsylvania being "bitter" just let us know that his true colors are showing. He is against the 2nd Amendment even more than Clinton. Why does he want an unarmed citizenry?

He said the people are clinging to their religion. What's wrong with that? Does he think that they are infidels? C'mon Barack Heussein Obama, let it all out!

John McCain was not my first choice for President, but now he is the ONLY choice. I will support him.

I've always been told that where there is smoke, there is fire. All this "smoky" information about Obama being a Muslim may have merit. It is reported as a young man he also traveled to Pakistan. What did he do there? Did he also go to Jerusalem on that trip? This guy just scares the hell out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment