Join Today $10 Discount

Friday, April 4, 2008

360 Degrees


Well folks, they have finally done it. We have now completed the circle back to segregation. Is Obama proud of himself for stirring up this shit?

I heard today the "black" national anthem. I guess this means "The Star Spangled Banner" is the "white" national anthem. The Rev. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson have finally done it. I guess we should go back to "black" and "white" restrooms and water fountains. Is this what Obama is all about?

Now, before you get your panties in a wad, I assure you I respect MLK and all he did for civil rights. All men ARE created equal. All men DO have equal rights.
But for the blacks to have their own national anthem is demostrative of how they are thinking. They want their own, separate country.

I guess the trend is for every ethnic group to want their own America. This is not what our forefathers envisioned, but it's what we have. Open the gates and let everyone in, just be sure you know how to feed and house them.

I'm glad I'm so old. I would not want to live in the USA in 20 years the way things are going. We will have a black army, a mexican-american army and a white army. The Southwest will be all Hispanic, the Northeast will be all black, and there will be a few white folks spread out throughout the Midwest and Southeast. The Northwest will be the new center of the whites. The white capitol will be Spokane or Seattle, the black capitol will be Washington, DC, the Hispanic capitol will be Los Angeles and Texas will still have Austin.

black national anthem... horseshit!

No comments:

Post a Comment