Join Today $10 Discount

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The GOM is BACK!


It's been almost nine months since the last post. Sorry 'bout that, but I'll try to keep up a little better now.

I've had six surgeries since the last post and have spent a total of 3 months in the hospital, but I feel now that I can do justice to The GOM Files.

WHERE DO I START?

Our country is in real trouble. The economy is in shreds, Israel is pissed, Russia is pissed, North Korea is pissed, Iran will have nukes by the end of the year, violence on our Southern border is encroaching on our soil, and all the administration and congress can do is spend trillions on nonsensical projects and programs designed to "spread the wealth". Capitalism is being attacked and our "representation" in DC is just going with the flow. 

How much are we willing to take? 

What atrocity will Obama have to commit before we wake up? 

Will it be too late? 

I'm afraid it already is.

No comments:

Post a Comment