Join Today $10 Discount

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Obama- American?

The GOM is voting for Hillary in the Texas primary! I'll vote differently in November of course, but Obama must be stopped.

I hate to admit it, but Bill was right. This guy is a joke. His rhetorical skills on on par with Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, his cohorts in this master plan, but his substance and character are certainly suspect. When he is giving a speech the words just flow. When he must think about what he is saying, however, he stops and stutters so much one wonders if he is even literate.

How can ANY American not be aware they are passing Dealey Plaza?

In an article in the New York Times:
“Right around the corner is the John Kennedy Memorial; everyone all around me was talking about it,” said Imogene Covin, a Democratic activist from Dallas. “In the back of my mind, it’s a possibility that something might happen because he’s something to gawk at right now. But you know why I think he will be safe? He has a broad range of people behind him.”
That afternoon, Mr. Obama’s motorcade passed Dealey Plaza and the Texas Book Depository building, where the fatal shot was fired at President Kennedy in 1963. Several campaign aides looked out their windows, silently absorbing the scene.
Not so for Mr. Obama, who later said he had not realized he was passing the site. And no one in his car pointed it out.
“I’ve got to admit, that’s not what I was thinking about,” he said. “I was thinking about how I was starting to get a head cold and needed to make sure that I cleared up my nose before I got to the arena.”
Copyright © 2008 The New York Times

No comments:

Post a Comment